- Formed from glass fiber reinforced concrete for strength and durability
- Match light stainless steel burner provides 65,000 BTUs of heat in glimmering flames
- 6-inch lava rock is included with this fire bowl
- Nylon lifting straps included for easier removal from crate
- Prism Hardscapes products are individually handcrafted and finishes shown are subject to slight texture and color variation
The Pebble Fire Bowl will be the definite focal point of your outdoor space. The unique handcrafted design and Pewter finsh design is reminiscent of river rocks, which bring a calming contrast to the bright dancing flames this piece produces. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire bowl is designed to have a fraction of the weight of pre-cast concrete, and has superior durability in outdoor applications. GFRC cannot rust like steel and is weather resistant, flame retardant, and impermeable to give years of enjoyment. This fire bowl includes a CSA approved stainless steel rectangular ring burner rated for 65,000 BTUs, and it is controlled with a simple key valve. Also included is a bag of 6-inch lava rock. This unit is designed to run off of a standard 20 pound propane tank. A propane tank is not included.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number