Sometimes outdoor cushions get dirty. Whether it's from storage, weather, or last month's BBQ - outdoor fabrics may eventually need to be cleaned. Fortunately, refreshing these products is quick and easy. Follow our simple outdoor cushion cleaning guide and you’ll be back to enjoying your patio furniture in no time!
Outdoor Cushion Cleaning Supplies:
- 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Soft Cleaning Brush
- 1/4 Cup Dish Liquid
- 1 Gallon Water
- Water Hose
- 303 Fabric Guard
Step-by-Step Outdoor Cushion Cleaning Guide
- Vacuum or use a brush to remove loose dirt.
- Spray 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner on any spots or stains and work in with a brush or sponge.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of a quarter cup mild dish soap, with 1 gallon of lukewarm water.
- Let solution soak into fabric.
- Use a soft brush or sponge to clean.
- Rinse the cushions off thoroughly with a water hose.
- Set aside to air dry.
Quick Tip - for faster drying, place your cushions on one side and lean them against the arm or back of your chair. This will allow your cushions to dry much faster than leaving them flat in the seat!
- When dry, spray 303 Fabric Guard to further protect your outdoor cushions.
Outdoor Cushion Storage & Maintenance
- Wrapping your cushions in a sheet and putting them in a storage area or garage is a good way to keep them from the elements when not in use.
- 303 Fabric Guard is a great solution for added protection between cleaning.
- Don't forget to check out our patio furniture covers to keep your outdoor furniture in good condition between uses.