Patio Table & Chair Heights
End Table | Accent Table
- End tables are available in a variety of styles and materials. The most common height is of an end table 19 inches. End tables work well at the end of a sofa or loveseat, or paired with smaller chairs for creating compact seating areas.
- Much like their indoor counterparts, outdoor coffee tables are a great addition to seating sets and sectional sets. Adding a coffee table to your outdoor entertaining space can easily create more of a 'complete' feeling to your outdoor room. Commonly around 19 inches high, they're available in many materials including cast aluminum, wood, and polymer.
Chat Table | Conversation Table
- Chat tables are slightly taller than a traditional coffee table and are commonly round in shape. Most frequently, they're paired with a set of four club chairs or lounge chairs. Adding a chat table to your outdoor space can help to pull everything together and serve as a funcitonal and stylish piece of furniture.
Fire Pit Table
- Fire pit tables are 20-25 inches high and work well with club chairs, Adirondack chairs, and more. Adding a fire pit table to your outdoor space is guaranteed to deliver instant ambiance. Make s'mores over your fire pit table in the summer months or cozy up to the fire on cool nights. The most common fuel source is propane, but other options include wood and natural gas. Occasionally, fire pit tables are offered as a counter height option.
Bistro Table | Café Table
- Bistro tables range from 20-30 inches and work great for small spaces or apartment patios. You can easily maximize your small outdoor space by incorporating a bistro set, due to the small nature of the set. When pairing chairs with bistro tables, the ideal seat height range is 16-19 inches.
- Dining tables, or standard height tables are typically 26-30 inches tall and are the most common table height. Because of this, they are available in a huge variety of sizes, finishes, and designs. When pairing dining chairs with dining tables, the best seat height is 16-19 inches.
Counter Height Table | Gathering Table
- Counter height bar tables are 31-39 inches tall and are perfect for delivering a casual elegance to your outdoor dining area. They're also great for smaller patio spaces because they typically take up less space than a traditional dining set. Counter height bar stools typically range from 21 to 27 inches.
Bar Height Table | High Top Table
- Perfect for sitting or standing, bar height tables commonly range from 40 to 49 inches, while bar height bar stools are between 28 and 33 inches. Bar height bar sets are perfect for parties or for casual dinners with the family. They are a great addition to add some personality and functionality to your outdoor space.
Recently Viewed Items
Welcome to the BBQGuys.com Family!
You are now subscribed to receive our newsletters and special offers straight to your inbox at the email address you provided, . You will receive an email with instructions to edit and update your subscription preferences.