Patio Table & Chair Heights
End Table | Accent Table
- End tables are available in a variety of styles and materials. Most common height is 19 inches. End tables are great at the end of a sofa, or with smaller chairs for creating a compact seating area.
Chat Table | Conversation Table
- Chat tables are slightly taller than a traditional coffee table and are commonly round in shape. Most frequently, they're paired with a set of four club chairs or lounge chairs.
Fire Pit Table
- Fire pit tables are 20-25 inches high and work well with club chairs, Adirondack chairs, and more. The most common fuel source is propane, but other options include wood and natural gas. Occasionally, fire pit tables are offered as a counter height option.
Bistro Table | Café Table
- Bistro tables range from 20-30 inches and work great for small spaces or apartment patios. Ideal seat height range is 16-19 inches.
- Dining tables, or standard height tables are typically 26-30 inches tall and are the most common table height. Because of this, they are available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and designs. The best seat height range for a dining table is 16-19 inches.
Counter Height Table | Gathering Table
Recently Viewed Items
Welcome to the ShoppersChoice.com Family!
You are now subscribed to receive our newsletters and special offers straight to your inbox at the email address you provided, . You will receive an email with instructions to edit and update your subscription preferences.