- Economical black steel construction
- Can be used with log inserts, lava rocks, or fire glass
- Multiple burner ports for a bolder flame pattern
- BTU output can be altered to suit your preferences
- Designed for use with natural gas, but can be converted to propane with SB-F orifice (sold separately)
Fire Pit Rings are the quickest and most economical way to build a fire pit. 3/8 inch steel pipe construction which connects to 1/2 inch female pipe. Ports are punched (not drilled). BTU determined by pipe size and distance of of pipe run. Can be used with natural gas and propane. Does not include stand or hose and regulator. Fire pit ring only. Flame height is directly related to the BTU output of the unit. For maximum flame height, allow for 400,000 BTUs.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number